For the next 3 weeks, starting on December 3, each pastor of Western Hills Church will be taking on a weekly topic and publishing their own reflections. We truly pray that our reflections will inspire your own and that on Christmas Day, we can declare His glory together.
- Advent Day 11: God’s love for you is life-giving
- Advent Day 10: God’s love for you is beautifully invasive!
- Advent Day 9: God’s love for you is a willing love
- Advent Day 8: God’s love for you is wonderfully incomprehensible
- Advent Day 7: Hope is for everyone.
- Advent Day 6: Hope dispels all fear.
- Advent Day 5: Hope is the ability to let go of my own control.
- Advent Day 4: Hope is the promise that God will.
- Advent Day 3: Hope of living is not the hope of existing
- Advent Day 2: Hope is not the same as wishful thinking